- Animal ID# A667095
- Dog Name: Beau
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Well let’s just address the obvious, I could sure use to lose a few pounds so a family willing to help me shed some weight would be awesome! I was a family member but dropped off at a shelter because I don’t get a long with all dogs, which is no big thing! I am all about manners, who wouldn’t appreciate that?! If you are a family looking for a mannerly boy to add to your family then I am the dog for you! Meet me today because I am one awesome easy-going chill guy.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Watch Beau having a blast with his friend Cashew:
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#share #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal