Age: 3 year Gender: female
- This little cutie patootie is ready to rock your world
- Petite but her personality will fill a room with her own special brand of sunshine
- Would enjoy a polite and gentle male dog in the home
- She has never met a person she doesn’t love
- Walks well on leash
- Loves adventures – hiking, jogging, to the river – this girl is all about it!
- Very affectionate and more than happy to snuggle up with you
- Such a warm personality
- House and crate trained
- Currently in foster care with children and other dogs
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal