Age: 5 years Gender: spayed female
Likes: ♡ fetching balls ❤ people ♥ water ☺ playtime ☼
- If you think a sporty little girl with a petite build and a knock-out smile could fit nicely in your life, then hurry down to meet Mia today. And bring a tennis ball if you like, because this girl loves to fetch a ball and will impress you with her focus on the task.
- Mia participates in playgroup with gentle and playful male dogs
- Watching Mia brings to mind agility-star type dogs. She’s quite the lovely athlete, but don’t worry if agility isn’t your thing, because this little love will be content with games of fetch in the back yard and unlimited cuddles on the couch.
- Mia loves water too, so if you’re in search of a companion for fun at the river or lake, she could be your girl. She’s fun to watch as she splashes and cools off in the kiddy pool at the shelter.
- She is good on leash and could make a lovely walking or jogging companion.
- Mia is a smart cookie who already knows how to sit on command and is learning to do down, too. She listens to people and focuses well, so she will be fun to teach any commands you like.
- Mia has lovely manners and is crate and house trained.
- Mia’s previous owner said she was great with their children and their friends. She also enjoyed meeting people who would come to visit.
- Due to a family emergency, Mia’s family had to surrender her. They were devastated. Let’s get Mia back where she belongs: in a home as a loved family pet.
Watch Mia flirt with the boys in the yard!
Here’s Mia right after a bath…she loved it!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? We’ll be happy to help you find a dog that fits your family and lifestyle. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Be sure to let us know if a certain dog has caught your eye–or if you can’t decide on a dog and want recommendations, we can do that too!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal