Age: 2 years Gender: spayed female
- Meet Sophia — a total sweetheart and love bug!
- She’s smaller in size, probably between 35 and 45 pounds.
- Sophia does good on a leash and the more she goes on walks with her foster parent, the more she likes them!
- Her indoor manners are superb — she doesn’t even bark when the mailman comes!
- You can talk baby talk to her all the time and she will eat it up.
- Sophia is super treat motivated and has already learned “sit,” “shake” and “spin,” and is working on “down” and “touch my palm.”
- Has a silly side, but is very content to just be close to you and cuddle
- Very loving personality and overall happy girl
- She is nervous in new situations but has been gaining confidence every day in her foster home.
- A great gal that deserves a family to shower her in love!
Here’s Sophia and her happy personality getting her photos taken…all smiles and tail wags! (And some pretty cute shaking hands.)
Here’s Sophia with a bunch of her friends when she was at the shelter. She’s a rockstar and a helper dog!
Sophia is a content girl in her foster home:
Sophia making new friends!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal