Age: 3 years Gender: spayed female
- Sweet and petite morsel of yummy goodness
- When you first see her in her kennel, she may seem distracted, but that’s only because Parsley can’t hear very well. Once she sees you though, she’ll light up and dance her way over to say hello.
- Would do well with a gentle and playful male dog in the home
- Smart, people focused girl that wants to please
- She’s lovely on a leash, and she checks in regularly with her handler. Once she catches your eye, she’ll grin and then trot along.
- Treat motivated and already knows sit. If you use hand signals, treats, and positive reinforcement there will be no limits as to what this soft smarty can learn.
- Affectionate gal and people are the best thing ever
- We think Parsley will be great with kids and wants nothing more than to be beside you on the couch before your next family movie night.
- We are not sure how this tiny little nugget hasn’t been snatched up yet
Parsley wants to be a beloved indoor dog, but she’s also hoping for a backyard with room for zoomies!
Watch Parsley with her playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal