Age: 4 years Gender: male
- As adorable as they come, like we need to tell you that! How cute are Heath’s cow markings?! And that nose!
- Loves being with his people
- Very well-behaved house dog in his foster home
- Would adore a home where he has his own spot on the sofa, because this boy is serious about his lounging and cuddling
- Enjoys going out exploring with his people and is a pleasure to have along as a companion for walks and outings
- A playful female dog in the home would be awesome
- Sits on a dime, and ready to learn so much more
- Loves his chicken and has a gentle mouth–easy to train with food
- Though he loves the great outdoors, Heath is no outside dog. He wants to stay inside with his people where it’s warm and cozy
- Really likes dog toys and is happy to entertain himself with them
- Heath is a total lap dog (OK, so maybe he doesn’t quite fit, but he’ll still try!)
- Heath is a beautiful soul inside and out. He’s so easy to love, he’s sure to become the focus of his new family’s affection. He is in foster care, so you can fill out our application and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to meet him.
Check out what a good boy Heath is:
He loves playing with his girlfriends! Here he is with Reba:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal