Age: 2 years, 6 months Gender: neutered male
- Obi is a gentle soul, and a soft boy with a big heart.
- Giving out kisses is his specialty
- A gentleman on a leash, he likes to stay close to you on walks.
- Also enjoys runs and car rides
- Would love a playful female dog in the home!
- Don’t have other dogs but can provide toys and be available for games of tug of war? That works too!
- Obi is in a foster home with children, a cat and a small dog
- This treat-motivated boy knows sit and come and is working on stay.
- He is also housebroken and crate trained. The sky is the limit for him as a student!
- Obi enjoys going on hikes, and splashing in lakes and rivers, but in the home he really knows how to relax.
- He loves to lay his head in your lap and will gladly cuddle with you on the couch.
- Looking for a good watch dog? Obi is your guy! Will alert you if a stranger approaches but otherwise rarely barks when inside.
- No harsh corrections for him, please. Obi’s new family can help him gain more confidence with kindness and positive reinforcement
- Cuddles, cuddles, cuddles! Then more cuddles!
Obi (formerly Mr. Magoo) loves his play groups!
Hey good looking!
How can you resist this precious mug?
Obi has terrific house manners. He is good with kiddos and he knows how to relax.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal