Age: 6 years Gender: female
- Looking for a quiet, soft soul to make your home complete? Mae is looking for you too!
- Age is nothing but a number to this girl–she’s got plenty of fun play moves to show off
- Can easily play with the younger boys but likes the play to remain mannerly and not all rough and rowdy
- Would like a gentle and dainty male dog in the home
- Is the perfect house guest–already potty trained and is not destructive when left alone
- Enjoys being a proper lady, pampered and loved on and treated like a princess
- would love to be your walking or activity partner
- Would love to go wherever you go and be at your side for adventures great and small
- Gentle soul will melt your heart
- See that sweet face? She really is irresistible in person!
- Mae is the kind of girl who will become the center of her family’s world. She’s going to be some lucky person’s adored indoor family member, just as she deserves to be. Could that lucky human be you?
$200 Petco Gift Card!
This girl is a princess and deserves to be spoiled. To help you get started, Mae’s fan club at the shelter is offering a $200 gift card at Petco for her adopter. To be eligible, you must go through PB SOC for adoption counseling and approval. Watch this special video and try to resist this gorgeous red head. Get that app in today!
Miss Mae is FAMOUS!
Mae loves playing with her shelter pals!
Mae only has eyes for you! Come meet this special girl today!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal