Age: 3 years Gender: male
Sponsored Adoption: Archie has an admirer who has sponsored his adoption fee. He will be free to an approved adopter, in honor of a friend’s beloved dog Boone, who has recently passed away. Rest in peace, sweet Boone.
- So much delicious beefcake right here–we can’t get enough of Archie!
- Tiger brindle coat is stunningly pretty
- Great compact size for a dog
- Loves playful dogs
- Will be thrilled to have a playful canine friend in his home
- Already knows how to sit on command
- Loves laps
- Has playful energy but can also settle and focus nicely
- Lots of fun, this boy is a total riot
- Total party boy attitude
- Thinks life is just great and there’s never a good reason to be down
- Wants to be with his people and other dogs all the time
- Hated being in his kennel because he’s such a social and people-focused boy
- Archie is an affectionate companion and will make a great dog for any loving family who wants an indoor companion. He’ll repay your love with a lifetime of smiles and fun.
Archie was a little confused at the whole photoshoot idea, but loved the snuggles! Check out his adorable head tilts…
Archie loves his canine buddies!
Archie has a girlfriend in his foster home. If you have a playful, fun loving canine already, consider adding Archie to your family!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal