Age: 6 years Gender: male
- This gorgeous boy appears to be a Lab mix, but whatever he is, his handsome looks and sweet, charming personality will win him plenty of friends wherever he goes.
- Total ladies man
- Would enjoy a gentle and playful female dog in the home
- Very soft personality and needs no harsh corrections
- Checks in with his handler frequently for guidance
- Loves going for walks and will be an awesome adventure partner or even just a pal for trips to the coffee shop down the street
- Lives for affection from his people
- Super loving and easy to fall for
- Adores everyone he meets
- Such a good boy!
- Already knows the commands “sit”, “shake,” “roll over,” and “down”
- Cutest white muzzle ever
- Treat motivated and great focus
- Fabulous dog–get him out of the kennel and you’ll fall in love
- Clearly was someone’s beloved pet before he ended up at the shelter
- We can hardly stop gushing about Danny, but you should really come spend some time with him in a play yard at the shelter to see why we’re so smitten. He’s pure doggy awesomeness!
A generous donor is sponsoring Danny’s adoption!
Watch Danny in action with a playgroup friend:
The many faces of Danny!
Danny loves his wading pool, a good scratch, and a whole lotta love! This boy loves himself some affection.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal