Age: 8 years Gender: female
- Beautiful Sutton has just about the loveliest spirit you’ll ever find in a dog. She’s got soul mate material written all over her.
- Super human-driven girl who lives to please her people
- Loves to be at her person’s side
- Loyal, amazing girl–she’s the kind of best-friend dog everyone dreams of having
- Affectionate and so easy to love
- Mannerly and well-behaved
- Could be a nice match for a gentle and playful male dog companion
- Will be an easy dog in the home–she already knows the house rules
- Has a nice level of energy and zest for life but is past that crazy puppy business
- Perfect house dog
- Calm & friendly
- Knows how to sit for treats
- Sutton is ready to put shelter life behind her and get started as your perfect canine companion, so come make her dreams come true today.
Check out Sutton’s moves in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal