Age: 3 years Gender: male
- You’ll only need to spend a few moments with Finnegan to be convinced he’s just about the most wonderful critter on four legs.
- Awesome, lovable, silly boy
- Gorgeous dog who will draw lots of compliments when you’re out on the town with him
- Nicely behaved on leash
- Very polite boy when meeting new people
- Loves all humans and wants to make best friends with everyone
- Will enjoy a gentle and playful female dog in the home
- Smart and so easy to train
- People focused boy who will learn whatever you want to teach him
- Has a smile that lights up the whole room
- So charming we can hardly stand it
- Finnegan has us all swooning, but what he really wants is a forever family of his own. He’s ready to brighten up your life and be the best friend you’ve always wanted.
- He is in foster care, so you can fill out our application and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to meet him.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal