Age: 2 years Gender: neutered male
- From James’s foster family: “He loves to run zoomies, but is just as happy snuggling on the couch while you watch a movie. He’s convinced he’s a 60 lb lap dog, and loves kisses and snuggling. James does great on the leash. Doesn’t bark at cats, dogs, people … did I mention the time we saw a wild turkey on a walk and he didn’t even bark at it?! He is totally awesome and gentle with kids. Finally, he’s a major silly pants, loves a good game of tug o war or a chase in the yard … and then, a nap, of course.”
- You really have to see this stunningly pretty boy in person to understand just what a looker he is with his beautiful chocolate brindle coloring.
- Looks aside, James is also a pretty ideal house dog all around–playful, loving, and just as joyful as can be.
- Already housebroken and crate trained!
- Would love a playful dog or two in his forever home
- Really enjoys playing with his canine pals
- So much life and happiness in this guy, you’ll hardly be able to stop smiling in his presence. He finds joy in literally everything and everyone he encounters.
- Thinks people are amazing
- So sweet you won’t need dessert with him around
- Very human-focused and eager to please
- Really knows how to make his people feel loved
- We just adore James and want to see him snatched up right away by the loving home he deserves. He’s ready to get your happily ever after with him started today!
Watch James playing with his canine buddies in playgroups:
James will make his new family very happy one day — he already brings so much joy to his foster family!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal