Age: 2 years Gender: neutered male
- Do you like your love to come with plenty of laughter? Then Brodie just may be the dog for you!
- A total riot with his silly personality and goofy antics
- Rock star boy who truly has all the good qualities you could want in a dog
- Always thrilled to have play time with other dogs
- Would love a playful dog in the home
- Silly-billy goofball has enough personality for ten dogs
- So adorable with his loving expressions and his huge floppy ears
- Playful spirit
- Responsive to people and looks frequently to his handler for guidance
- Enjoys learning
- Affectionate and so easy to fall for
- Brodie’s fun-loving demeanor and his utter adorability are a winning combination, and he’s ready to win your heart the moment you meet him, so come spend some time with this wonderful boy today.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal