Age: 5 years Gender: neutered male
- Who doesn’t love a handsome Cowboy? This fella truly has it all and will charm you right out of your saddle.
- Has clearly been someone’s loved family pet in the past
- Very gentle with kids and at ease in their presence
- Loves to play with female dogs and is very courteous and soft when meeting them
- Completely house trained, sleeps through the night and is crate trained
- Give him a bed or a lap to snuggle into and he’s in heaven
- Just wants to be loved and know that someone is there for him
- Awesome, all-around wonderful dog
- Would do great in a home with a playful female dog
- So playful and fun-loving
- Truly adorable
- Loves to run zoomies and be silly
- Great personality
- Loves going for walks and exploring with his poeple
- Human driven guy who wants to connect
- Smart and very easy to work with
- Cowboy is so easy to love, and he’s ready to become the family dog of your dreams.
He is such a good boy in his foster home!
Cowboy loves playing with his gal pals in play groups!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal