Age: 5 years Gender: male
- If this uber-adorable boy doesn’t immediately capture your heart with his sweet mug, then you may want to check your pulse. Phil is canine cuteness personified!
- LOVES people
- Really responsive to his handler and checks in frequently
- Enjoys his canine friends and would be great with a playful female dog in the home
- Great with everyone he meets
- So happy when he knows he’s pleasing his people
- Always looks to his person for guidance
- Ooey, gooey sweetness–we can’t resist!
- Such a good boy
- Thinks affection from his people is the best thing ever
- Phill is in foster care, so you can fill out our application and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to meet him.
Phill loves his gal pals in playgroups:
Phill is great on a leash, very attentive to his handler, and very sweet. Our volunteers adore walking this special boy!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal