Age: 1 year Gender: male
- Well hello, handsome! Yes, Jonah is a dazzling young stud muffin, and he’s also equipped with a charming, bubbly personality to go along with his good looks.
- Super playful boy who lives to have fun
- Loves water! Attention water people, this could be your river or lake companion
- Really enjoys the ladies and would love a playful female dog in the home
- Always ready to get the party started
- So fun to watch him run around the yard being a goof
- Thinks everything in life is a blast
- Loves everyone he meets
- Knows sit and seems to be potty trained
- Jonah is a happy, fun-loving, playful charmer. What more could you want? Come fall for this stud muffin today.
A generous supporter has donated 3 free training sessions with a Saturday morning class (PROUD Meetup) to help this amazing boy and his new person get a great start on bonding and relationship building. This sponsorship will be available for approved adopters, and you can learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch Jonah’s slick playgroup moves:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal