Age: 5 years Gender: male
- Oh Judah! We love, love, love you so!
- Just look at those adoring eyes! That lovable face!
- Soft, sweet, and soulful kind of guy
- Just as cute as can be
- Best. Dog. Ever. So calm, mellow, and smart!
- Already potty trained
- Really enjoys playing in water!
- He has a gentle and dainty play style and demeanor
- Would enjoy a gentle female dog in the home
- He plays with dogs but he’s not at all a rough and rowdy type
- Active and fun without having any crazy energy
- Gets adorable zoomies but isn’t the type to jump up when excited
- Has a nicely even-keeled temperament
- Exudes easy and gentle energy
- Really loving and people focused
- This smart boy knows sit, speak, and shake and will jump in the air for a treat. He loves treats and will show you all his tricks in quick succession to get his reward.
- Judah will be the perfect soulmate for someone who appreciates his gentleness and his utter sweetness. He’s ready to fall in love with you today.
Watch Judah with his playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal