Age: 2 years Gender: spayed female
- If your heart needs a pick-me-up, Penny Lane is here to make your spirits soar.
- So adorable, we can hardly stand it–just look at that face!
- Little nugget with big love to give
- Very soft-natured with people
- Wants to please and absolutely does not want to upset anyone
- Will be great with a gentle male dog in the home
- Enjoys play but no high energy rowdiness
- Excellent manners and enjoys politeness
- Lovely Zen energy
- Enjoys walks, hanging out at your side, and exploring with you
- Likes working for treats
- Takes correction really well
- Handler focused girl who’s eager to learn
- Penny Lane is pure, sweet sugar in a canine package. You’re going to love her, so come meet this dreamy girl today.
Take a peek at this sweety with some of her playgroup pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal