- Wow! Tux is a very young guy with a dazzling personality and enough charm for a whole pack of dogs.
- Amazing rock star boy, so well-balanced and top notch
- Will love a playful dog in the home, he currently is in foster with 4 other dogs
- Thinks playing is the best thing ever
- Party boy at heart–he’ll make every moment more fun
- Silly, hilarious, adorable guy
- Check out that gorgeous coat and that infectious smile!
- Would love to be your go-everywhere adventure partner and best friend
- Solid temperament
- Loves people and will fit well in most any household
- Tux is crate trained and house trained
- This gorgeous young boy can hardly wait to get the fun started. He’s ready to make your life a happier place, if you’ll just give him a chance.
Watch this cutie pie play with his canine buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal