- Would you love a girl who’s the perfect balance of fun-loving and calm? Nutmeg could be the one for you.
- Amazing on leash
- Very human driven
- Wants to be a good girl and please her people
- Great energy
- Easy breezy dog
- On the calm side of medium energy
- Knows how to have fun when it’s time to party and chill out when it’s time to chill
- Would love to be your constant companion and best friend
- Nutmeg recently took an outing to the river with a volunteer: she loved riding in the car and sat perfectly in the front seat. She also was a perfect lady hanging out on a bench and watching runners, bikers and all kinds of dogs go by and she walked beautifully on leash with all of the distractions. She’s a great dog to take with you on adventures of all kinds.
- Nutmeg will make an amazing indoor family member to any family that offers her the love she deserves. She’s an awesome girl, and she’s just waiting for your at the shelter.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal