Age: 5 years Gender: female
- Luna is an all-around ideal dog as well as 100% L.O.V.E. She loves people, and we love her right back.
- All-around amazing temperament, demeanor, and behavior
- Will be great with a gently playful dog in the home
- Totally mannerly when greeting new people
- Loves everyone she meets
- Just such a lovely rock star dog, she wins over everyone she meets
- Such a good girl
- Sweet, loving nature
- Totally adorable
- Loves to hug and give affection
- Walks perfectly on leash and stays right with you…no pulling for this good girl
- Has a nicely mellow side–knows when it’s time to play and when it’s time to chill out
- Really enjoys the simple pleasures–affection, a soft bed, and a kind person to love
- Would love to be your pampered indoor companion
- Luna likes water and is fascinated by fountains. She does a super cute trick of gently picking up her own leash and taking it out of the water for you if it happens to fall in. It’s adorable.
- We just can’t say enough good things about Luna. She has us totally smitten, and she’ll win you over too if you give her half a chance.
Watch this playgroup ROCKSTAR with her canine friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal