Age: 2 years 1 month Gender: male
- The name is Bond. James Bond. Well, no, actually, this tall, dark, and handsome fella’s name is Chance, but he’s got all the suave, debonaire appeal of a James Bond type.
- Leggy, gorgeous dog with his silky black tuxedo fur markings
- Sweet as can be
- Loves people and can’t get enough of their companionship, and feels the same about his playful canine friends
- Potty trained! Also does good on leash.
- Great with everyone he meets
- Will be a wonderful match for a playful dog in the home
- Total cutie patootie in both personality and looks
- Soft-hearted boy with a gentle spirit
- Checks in frequently with his handler
- Wants to please his people
- Really enjoys his walks and exploring
- Chance is so much more than an international man of mystery. He’s just the kind of dog most people are looking for–social, playful, gorgeous, smart, and oh so charming.
Here’s Chance being a cutie patootie in his foster home:
Chance recently ran a 5k with one of our volunteers, her dog and her friends. He was fabulous! If you’re looking for a running buddy, you’ve found him!
Take a look at Chance with his playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal