Age: 7 months Gender: male
- Are you sure you can handle this much cuteness? Benny Jones is a charming bundle of gorgeous puppy goodness, and boy does he ever have us swooning.
- Those gorgeous eyes! That pretty coat! (And he’s even better in person!)
- Always excited to meet new people
- Loves to give hugs and kisses
- Would be awesome with a playful dog in the home
- This boy really wants to play with his dog friends!
- Loves to meet new dogs
- Everything in life is new and awesome and oh so fun
- Smart boy who’s a joy to work with and very treat motivated
- Still a puppy so will do great with people who can be around to spend lots of quality time with him–he really wants to be with his people
- Typical adorable puppy with puppy energy and lots of wide-eyed wonder about how awesome life is
- Benny Jones can’t wait to meet you. He’s just pure love and fun, and he shouldn’t spend another day of his puppyhood in the shelter, so come fall for Benny today.
Benny Jones is a playgroup natural. Take a look:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal