Age: 3 years Gender: male
- Hubba hubba! Bruce is one stunning specimen of a dog, and he has an affectionate demeanor that’s just as easy to fall for.
- Loves to be loved on
- Always thrilled to be with people and be close
- Would enjoy a playful female canine companion in the home
- When playing with the lady dogs, he loves to make lots of growly play noises which should not be confused with aggression–some dogs just like to vocalize or “talk” while they play!
- Gorgeous muscular physique and great fur markings
- Loves going for walks, sniffing, exploring, and being out with his people
- Very affection motivated–really responds well to affection as a reward
- Would really appreciate being an indoor companion and member of the family
- Got a dog-sized spot on the sofa? Bruce would love to cuddle up on it right next to you.
- Bruce is ready to get his happily ever after started. With his princely good looks and personality, he won’t have any trouble convincing you he’s the one for you.
Watch Bruce having a blast with his playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal