- Teddy is a gentle and loving soul who needs care and encouragement in order to be the joyful, happy go lucky guy we know he wants to be. We would love a foster home to step up and help this darling boy come out of his shell.
- Not a mean bone in his body–he’s pure sweetness
- Being loved feels so good to him
- Shy but will ask for more pets if you initiate affection with him
- Really wants to connect
- Scared in the shelter and finds new situations intimidating, but he will totally blossom in a home that can show him life is so much fun
- Totally deserves to be pampered and have his confidence built up with lots of loving encouragement
- This soulful boy is ready for someone who loves to help dogs flourish. It’s going to be amazing and rewarding to see Teddy transform, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about fostering or adopting Teddy.
Watch Teddy with his playgroup buddies:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal