- Beatrice is a people-loving beauty with a heart of gold.
- Wants to be someone’s best friend and true love
- Gorgeous dog with a huge smile and a super-soft, pretty blue brindle coat
- Very handler focused girl who constantly looks to you to see what you want
- Great on leash
- Very nice manners
- All-around good girl
- Will do well with a gently playful male dog
- Loves meeting people
- Happy, silly, sassy wiggle butt who does adorable zoomies
- Would be thrilled to be with a family who is active or wants her to join in family activities
- Loves snuggles & kisses.
- Will sit for treats
- Beatrice is ready to meet her future family and show off what an awesome dog she is inside and out. Come fall in love with her today.
Watch Beatrice with her playgroup friends:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal