Age: 1 year Gender: spayed female
- Dobby’s sweet, delicate soul just craves warmth and love from people.
- Will flourish in a loving, positive home where she is treated like a family member
- Needs confidence building in order to blossom into her true happy self
- Very shy in the shelter so ask to spend some time with her in a play yard, and bring some extra yummy treats to help her relax, and a stuffed toy or ball!
- Great on leash and loves being at her person’s side
- Handle focused and easy to work with
- Really soft-natured marshmallow
- Pretty girl with cute fur markings
- Wants to be an indoor companion
- Adores toys and gets very playful and happy when she gets a stuffed squeaky ball.
- We’re not sure what kind of mix Dobby is, but she looks a bit like a Border Collie and has the intense focus and body postures to match when she looks at her toys.
- Dobby will be great with a person or family who would love to help a shy dog blossom. She’s got a totally happy sillypants inside of her just waiting to come out and shine.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal