Age: 3 years Gender: female
- Willow’s adorable photos are pretty epic, but she’s also a super-affectionate sweetheart with a warm, happy spirit we can’t resist.
- So into being with people, she’ll make you feel like a superstar
- Loves going for walks and good on leash once she gets her ya-yas out
- Adores meeting people
- Has a charmingly silly side
- Wants to play with people but can also entertain herself with toys and chews
- Affection and attention motivated girl
- Also treat motivated and eager to please
- Already knows how to sit and will be so easy to teach any commends you’d like her to learn
- Will thrive having a close, loving relationship with her person or family
- Loves to be with her person as much as possible and go wherever you go
- If you’re looking for a doggy soul mate, Willow is more than ready to fill the role.
Not sure how you’re resisting this fab girl with the big smile! Come get her!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal