- Fritz is 100% soul mate material.
- So totally adorable, with the sweetest eyes
- Thinks people are the best thing ever
- On walks, he wants to greet everyone he passes
- Considers himself the neighborhood goodwill ambassador
- Really smart boy
- Loves working for treats
- Great handler focus and so eager to please you and show off his smarts
- Affectionate boy you’ll want to hug and cuddle all the time
- Playful and silly, too
- Just and all-around irresistible love bug
- Hasn’t participated in dog play groups yet due to an injury
- Fritz has a wound on his leg that is healing, so he is available for foster to adoption while the shelter oversees his treatment. Once he’s fully healed, his adoption will be finalized. Email an application to us at email@example.com for more information on foster-to-adoption and to start the online adoption counseling process.
Seriously cute. This boy must be seen in person!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal