- Peter has never met a day he doesn’t want to greet with a smile or a situation he can’t make a heck of a lot more fun.
- Handsome shepherdy mix kind of guy
- Playful, charming, and so fun
- Take him on hikes, to the river, or out on the boat–he’ll be the perfect adventure partner
- He’ll want to be at your side wherever you go, whatever you do
- Smart boy who loves to learn
- Affectionate and so sweet
- Will be great in home with another playful dog
- Total life of the party kind of guy who just wants to have fun
- Peter’s enthusiasm for life makes everyone around him happier, and he’d love to brighten up your life and sweeten your days with his awesome personality.
Watch Peter with his playgroup Besties:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal