Age: 4 years Gender: spayed female
- Tuney is the kind of dog who could star as the main character in a beloved children’s book. With her sweetly Heinz-57 looks and her gentle, true-blue demeanor, she’s just waiting to be discovered for the wonderful girl she is.
- Easy-going dog who’s happy to be at your side or nearby without being too demanding
- Already crate trained and housebroken!
- Really great with children
- Happy as a bug when she gets to roll and noodle around in tall grass
- Has a silly streak that is nicely balanced with a mellow side when it’s time to chill out
- Good on leash and loves to go on walks and runs–if she can get a couple a day she’s a happy girl
- Was born to be a family or person’s lovable sidekick
- Nice manners and doesn’t jump up to greet
- Adorably delicate little face with the sweetest eyes and floppy ears, reminiscent of a hound-type dog
- Has pretty red brindle spots on white fur
- So ready to be a trusty couch companion and hang out with you wherever you go
- All Tuney’s story is missing is a family who loves her dearly. She is in foster car, so submit an application to us at email@example.com to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal