Age: 1 year Gender: spayed female
- Gentle-hearted Molly is pure, 100% sweetness in a doggy package.
- Whatever brought her to the shelter, she is very hand shy now and will need a home that wants to help her build her confidence and blossom into the happy-go-lucky girl she was meant to be.
- Her foster family says she is already house and crate trained.
- Super calm in a home environment and rarely barks
- LOVES to play fetch
- Doesn’t want to harm a soul — just wants to be treasured and loved
- Shy and timid at first, and then she comes out of her shell to show that she’s very soft, sweet, and loving
- Excellent on leash
- We’ve discovered that Molly knows sit, shake and down and likes to show you her tricks for a treat
- She’s good with other dogs — a gentle male dog in the home would really help her come out of her shell
- This soulful, soft girl really wants to bond with and trust people. All she needs are the people who want to help her discover that life as a beloved pet is pretty darn great.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal