Age: 3 years Gender: female
- Looking for a girl who has it all and then some? Diva certainly qualifies, and she is ready to show off her winning personality to you.
- Absolutely adorable girl inside and out
- Will do great in any home
- Really nice manners
- So charming and mannerly when meeting new people
- Will do well with a soft and gentle male dog in the home
- Loves running beside her boy dog friends–very cute to watch
- Loves to do zoomies in the yard
- Very ladylike, a really polite player with the boy dogs
- Handler focused and treat motivated
- Smart girl who wants to learn
- Loves walks and meeting people
- Frequently looks to her handler for direction
- Loves attention
- Diva is ready to put her time in the shelter behind her and get started on the cozy life she deserves as a beloved family member.
Watch Diva having a blast in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal