Age: 2 years Gender: spayed female
- Pure, yummy, soul-melting goodness right here in our sweet Dolly–to meet her is to love her.
- Beautiful blue/gray brindle markings
- Very sweet and very mannerly
- Total rock star when meeting new people
- So polite, she knows how to impress for sure
- Very human driven and people-loving
- Wants to please and show off what a good girl she is
- Would enjoy a gentle and dainty male dog in the home
- So ready to live the good life in a loving home
- Will make a wonderful family companion and seems like she will be great with kids, given her gentle and polite demeanor
- Ready to snuggle on the couch and be your perfect cuddle buddy
- Dolly is so soulful and easy to love, and she’s more than ready for the lucky family who’s going to call her their very own.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal