Age: 3 years Gender: spayed female
- What the world needs are a lot more souls like Lucy. This girl is pure joy in doggy form.
- Adorable as can be with her dazzling eyes and coloring
- So silly she can’t stop play bowing her people, other dogs, basically anything that moves
- Everything in life is fun, happy, and whimsical with Lucy around
- Shy in new situations, but so hilarious soon as she relaxes
- Really doesn’t want to upset her people and will drop to the ground if she thinks she has
- Super playful with dogs and really wants to engage but is shy and nervous at the start
- Though she takes a little time and needs encouragement when meeting dogs, the reward of watching her bust loose her silly moves is worth it
- Affectionate and adores people
- Just wants a little kindness and encouragement
- Smart as well as treat and affection motivated, very easy to train
- With a home devoted to building up Lucy’s confidence, she’s sure to blossom and become the beloved best friend of your dreams.
Watch Lucy in action during playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal