Age: 5 years Gender: neutered male
- Pop is a stunningly handsome dog with a Boxer-like appearance and a people-loving soul.
- Beautiful brindle coloring
- Very human driven
- All his happiness and focus is centered around his people
- Came into the shelter with his friend Lucy and enjoys her company
- Loves to go for walks and adventures
- Wants to work for his person
- Such a lover boy
- Fun, happy energy
- Enjoys spending time with his people above all else
- Will happily offer you a paw to shake
- Looking for a one and only best friend who will focus all his love and devotion on you? Pop is at the shelter waiting for you!
Look at this guy go!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal