Age: 11 months Gender: female
- Violet is still basically a puppy, and she certainly has a puppy’s sweet, tender heart. This girl is a totally soft, soulful sweetheart.
- Very motivated by attention and affection
- Adores people and does whatever she can to please
- Such a total marshmallow softy
- A little shy with other dogs right now but will come right out of her shell when paired with a gentle and playful dog friend in the home
- The more experience she has with soft dogs, the more they will help her gain confidence with canine friendships
- Wants to be in someone’s lap or cuddled up close
- Lives for affection and cuddles and will even come in close and put her head on your shoulder–so sweet!
- Wants to be with her family and would love to be a dog who gets to sleep with the kids
- Violet is a total family dog and has loads of love to give. Come meet this darling marshmallow today.
Take a peek at Violet’s silly side in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal