- We can’t help it–we LOVE Moonshine!
- Such an awesome hunk of yummy goodness
- We don’t know what combination of adorable dogs created his breed, but he is not really a pit bull type
- Super good boy
- Treat motivated and so smart
- Loves meeting people and bonding
- Will be good with a playful dog in the home
- Total rockstar
- Affectionate and SO charming
- All around great dog–take him anywhere and everywhere and he will shine
- Moonshine is just as lovable is he is gorgeous, and he’s ready to impress you with his pure awesomeness. Come fall in love today.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal