Age: 1 year Gender: neutered male
- Who could possibly resist Murphy? We sure can’t!
- So handsome he’ll turn heads all over town
- Soft and shy going at first, but totally comes out and shines with a little encouragement
- Loves happy talk
- So appreciates being loved on
- Would do well with a playful dog
- Loves running zoomies in the yard and is hilarious to watch
- Looks a bit like some kind of hound mix
- Enjoys water, so if you’re looking for a river or lake companion, here’s your guy!
- Loves his people and is sweetly affectionate but isn’t needy
- Such a fun, happy personality
- Will be a wonderfully devoted and loyal best friend
- Come meet Murphy today and spend some time with him in a play yard, where he can relax and show you what a totally charming and loveably boy he is.
Take a look at Murphy with some of his playgroup friends:
Murphy showing off his leash manners:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal