- Looking for a girl who’s already gotten life figured out and can show you the short track straight to joy? Then you must meet Phyllis.
- Truly excellent behavior when meeting new people
- Mature lady with an awesome personality
- No annoying puppy behaviors here
- Likely has great house manners
- Will do well with a gentle and dainty male dog in the home
- Chatty girl who knows how to talk and howl when she has something to say–so adorable!
- Ready to go–this girl already knows the ropes and doesn’t need a bunch of special training to be a great companion
- Very mannerly all-around and enjoys being a good girl
- No intensive exercise needs–a walk around the block will be just fine
- Easy-going, affectionate, and so charming
- Phyllis should not spend another night in the shelter–she’s ready to get on with life as the dreamy best friend and companion she was meant to be.
Take a look at Phillis enjoying playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal