Age: 3 years Gender: male
- Tobi’s gorgeous looks will catch your eye, and his irresistibly loving personality with capture your heart.
- Really lives to be with his people
- Always wants to please and be a good boy
- Will be good with a gentle and dainty female dog in the home
- Knows how to shake hands and will sit up on his hind legs for a treat–so adorable!
- Believes his purpose in life is to make you happy
- The kind of dog that wants to be at your side
- Looks to his handler frequently for guidance
- Loves, loves, loves people
- Great manners–not an in-your-face kind of dog
- Will make a great travel buddy or hiking partner
- Tobi is total soul mate material–all he needs is his lucky person or family to come along and discover this amazing boy.
Check Tobi out in playgroups with some of his pals:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal