Age: 2 years Gender: female
- With her cover girl gorgeous looks and her rock star personality, Evie is one truly unforgettable dog.
- Super sweet and loving personality
- Good on leash
- Take this girl everywhere–she’ll behave well and win friends all over town
- All around such a great dog
- Would do well with a gentle and playful dog in the home
- Can fit well in any type of home
- Loves to be at her person’s side
- Super cool and easy going
- Medium energy girl–she loves to do her zoomies but also calms beautifully once she’s had her play time
- We can’t say enough good things about Evie. This girl is a rare gem and deserves a family who appreciates just how wonderful she is.
Watch Evie in action in playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal