Age: 3 years Gender: male
- Hubba hubba! Caden is one gorgeous dog, and he’s the ultimate good boy too.
- Such an easy breezy guy
- Will do well with gentle and playful dogs in the home
- Very politely playful boy
- Awesome manners
- Loves people and is eager to bond and be close
- Big ol’ lug who isn’t really a pit bull type–total mixed breed
- Would love to be your oversized lap dog
- Definitely needs his own spot on the couch where he can cuddle with you
- Loves being with his people
- Always looking to please
- such a good boy
- Treat motivated and smart–loves to learn
- Soft, sweet, and squishy as can be
- Caden is such a cool dog, it’s impossible not to love him. Come see for yourself why we are so smitten.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal