Age: 2 years Gender: female
- Beauty, intelligence, and a darling personality too? Molly has it all, and oh is she ever easy to love.
- Ultra human focused girl
- Will do anything for her person
- Even play bows people and thinks humans are so fun
- Really responsive to learning and clearly wants to learn whatever you’d like to teach her
- Eager to please
- Very pretty dog–turns heads wherever she goes
- Although she enjoys participating in play groups with male dogs, we think she’d prefer to be only the dog in the home
- So loving and cuddly
- Has a charmingly playful and fun side
- Molly lives to love and be loved by people, so come meet her today and let her show you exactly what your life has been missing.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal