Age: 1 & a half years Gender: male
- If you’re missing lots of love, liveliness, and fun from your life, Cheeto is just the guy you need.
- “Let’s get this party started” might be his motto
- Active, fun-loving, silly boy
- Loves to romp and play in the yard
- Handler focused and loves to learn
- Constantly looking to people for guidance
- Wants to be with his people
- Will make a great activity partner–want to hike, jog, or just go out and have fun? He’s ready to go!
- Likes being in the middle of the action
- Thrives on affection and attention
- Cheeto is ready to be your best friend and soul mate, if you’re ready for a life-long companion, come meet him today!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal