Age: 2 years Gender: female
- Meet Ruby, who you can tell even from her photos is truly canine sweetness personified.
- Very soft-hearted, soft-natured girl–everything about her is softness
- If she knows she’s displeased you, she will crumble, so she’ll thrive in a home that believes in praise and rewards
- Good on leash
- Will do well in a home with a gentle and playful dog
- Very polite player–not a wrestler
- Very ladylike in everything she does…she even has a perfect ballerina turnout!
- Enjoys running along side other dogs
- Polite when meeting people
- Loves affection and being close, terrific at giving kisses!
- Looks to people for encouragement and guidance
- Ruby is ready to start living the good life as someone’s beloved best friend, so come meet this darling girl and help her become the princess she was meant to be.
Take a look at Ruby in action during playgroups:
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal