Age: 3 years Gender: male
- Need a lot more happy in your life? Then you need Leonidas!
- Tall, lanky, handsome boy, leggy and lean
- Good on leash
- Handler focused and loves to respond and learn
- Great student and easy to train
- Adores people
- Wants to bond and have a family of his very own
- Enjoys running and romping
- Loves going for walks
- Knows how to entertain himself playing with toys
- Sweet and affectionate boy
- Needs to be the only dog in the home
- Leonidas is ready to be your very own ray of sunshine. Come meet this gorgeous sweetheart today.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal