Age: 7 years Gender: neutered male
- Serious cutie pie alert!
- Don’t let his age deter you–this boy is full of life and fun
- A total riot when he plays
- Lots of silly personality and a playful spirit
- Ready to go have fun whenever you are–this boy lives to be at your side, whether out exploring or lounging on the sofa
- LOVES to be with his people
- Will do well with a gentle and dainty female dog in the home
- Has nice manners
- Not rowdy with other dogs–gentle player
- Really happy, sunny boy
- Will keep you smiling and laughing
- Is a huge fan of squeaky toys and will catch them in the air when you throw them for him
- If you’re looking for a fun-loving, affectionate, ray of sunshine kind of guy, you must meet Boss today. He’s ready to show you what true love is all about.
This boy is all smiles in playgroups!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal