Age: 2 years Gender: spayed female
- Maggie has such a gentle soul, and she’s just about the sweetest thing on four legs.
- Very affectionate girl
- Looking for home with family that will help her build confidence and come out of her shell
- Has already made huge strides in learning confidence since she arrived to us
- Walks well on leash
- Does not have a mean bone in her body
- So gentle
- Things were overwhelming for her at the shelter, so she has been placed in foster care where she can relax and show off her true charm
- Looks to be some type of doxie-beagle-lab mix kind of dog
- Really a true-blue, loving girl at heart who just needs a family of her own
- Can do well with a gentle and dainty male dog in the home
- Maggie is ready to get on with being the cherished companion dog she was meant to be.
This sweet girl LOVES playgroup fun!
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
Did you know PBSOC offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org? To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook!
Not ready to adopt?
That’s ok! But won’t you please help us by sharing this page with your friends, family and followers? Just click on one of the icons below. Let’s find this dog a family!
#pbsoc #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal